We hear people say all the time “Use some common sense.”
The question is “Where exactly does that come from?”
One very good answer is from the book of Proverbs.
What better way to teach your children ‘common sense’ than from the wisest man to have ever lived - King Solomon.
Filled with illustrations, teaching guides, and memorization lessons, this is a fantastic book with 168 pages that will help you instill into your children Godly principles that will help them to be successful as they deal with family, friends, and the world.
* Instructions for many different topical studies in Proverbs
* Suggestions for using the drawings in family worship while reading through Proverbs
* Charts for recording your findings
* Chapter-by-chapter notes and study suggestions for reading through Proverbs with your family.
* Special activity and object lesson ideas
* Plans to help you apply what you learn
* Proverbs to memorize
* Resource list of other commentaries, books, and audio to help you dig even more out of Proverbs
Proverbs was written to young people, to guide them in the right paths.
Wisdom is the most valuable possession our sons and daughters will ever own!
Scripture quotations are from the King James Version.